✨ Fall SALE! Use code: "FALL20" ✨
June 14, 2023
In this episode, we dive into Overcoming Negative Judgement. When you chase anything big anything... anytime you are seeking the uncomfortable in life... anytime you are trying to change & become something better... many of those around you will judge you in a negative way. We discuss where these negative judgements are coming from, how they personally feel to receive them, and finally, what we can do to overcome the negative judgement! Its your life... and sometimes all you need to do IS BLOCK OUT THE NOISE!
Specific points we dive into:
1) It has nothing to do with you & everything to do with them
No one achieving greatness in life will negatively judge others.
2) You have something they want
This can be anything... maybe its your job, maybe its your house, maybe its your relationship... whatever it might be... they want it!
3) Nothing changes about you.
Whether it's praise or negative judgement... nothing changes about you. You are the same person in this moment as you were 30 seconds before they said anything.
4) Sarcasm > hidden form of judgment or insecurity
Honestly we all do it to other people but never like when it is towards us. We believe that sarcasm is a hidden form of negative judgement. Maybe we should cut that out?
5) Be the type of person who encourages and doesn’t discourage
We all love to be around those individuals that make us feel like rockstars. Be THAT PERSON! Encourage those around you.
Practical Steps / actions
1) Put your blinders on & run your own race
2) Get good people in your corner. Go where you’re valued. A little positive encouragement can go a long way
3) Remember your “wins”
September 08, 2023
August 25, 2023